Date of Birth:15-05-61
Date of Joining:04-02-93
Total Experience:21 years
Rain water harvesting, Water Treatment and Engineering Geology
1990 Ph.D, Geo Chemistry and Tectonics, ANU, Guntur
1983-1985 M.Sc, Andhra University, Andhra Pradesh, India.
1979-1982 B.Sc, Andhra University, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Worked as Lecturer in Civil Engg., RVR & JC College of Engineering , Guntur from 3 September 1991 to 31 June 2005
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Civil Engg., RVR & JC College of Engineering, Guntur from 1 July 2005 to 31,June 2010.
- Have been working as Professor in Civil Engg. , RVR & JC College of Engineering, Guntur since 1stJuly 2010.
R & D Projects:
- Title : Accelerated Infiltration Structures Design and Study
Grant received: Rs.4.00 Lakhs
- Utilization of fly ash and rice husk ash , sponsored by Ms.Jocil Ltd Dokiparru , Guntur
Coordiator ERM-2006, Sponsored by Govt. Of India
- International Journals: 7
- National Journals: 5
- Delivered lectures on Domestic Water Treatment, EarthQuakes , Watershed management , Rain Water Harvesting . At Hindu Collge Guntur, PVP Sidhardha Engineering College, Vijayawada, JMJ College , Tenali, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur , Institution of Engineers, Vijayawada etc.
Life Member ILEE
Life Member: ISTE
Published a text book entitled “Engineering and General Geology” through Discovery Publishing House, New Delhi, 1995.
EMail: psrask [at] rvrjcce.ac.in
Phones: +91 0863 2288201-204 Ext.184(O)
0863 2354141, +91 94406 05777